Friday, November 23, 2012

Our Art Rooms!

Balancing three Art rooms requires an organized Art Teacher! Creating and keeping organized Art rooms have been an ongoing process, but I enjoy the challenge! In college, my methods professors taught me that even though a lot of Art rooms may look chaotic and unorganized, most art teachers have a method to their madness and have unique style of organization. This is very true. My organization even varies from room to room. It all has to do with the space and tools provided in each building. Being a traveling art teacher and traveling from one school to another in the same day means that I have to start my day with everything ready to go, so before I can drive to the next school, I need to make sure that I have everything ready for the next time I will be in the building. Below are some photos of the three Art Rooms that I share with my students!

Cresco
 


 Lime Springs/Chester
This room has a very interesting set up. It actually use to be the locker room at the school.




Elma








No comments:

Post a Comment